Women's health toolkit
This Women’s Health Hub is categorised into sections best representing the needs of women at different stages of their lives.
Top tips and useful resources
- The British Menopause Society has developed a number of tools to help clarify some common myths and misconceptions of menopause. These are useful for women and healthcare professionals, improving understanding of menopause, including summarising the NICE guideline and providing guidance on HRT
- The British Menopause Society also has a series of short videos explaining common issues with menopause management including:
- Premature ovarian insufficiency
- HRT and bleeding
- HRT and breast cancer
- Migraine and headache
- The Primary Care Women’s Health Forum website includes a number of resources to use to improve menopause management in primary care including:
- The Macmillan Cancer Support NICE Suspected cancer rapid referral guidance toolkit, contains the NICE referral guidelines for suspected cancer from all sites (2015 update) with accompanying notes from Macmillan GPs and GPAs. It has been produced by GPs for GPs with the aim of providing support, guidance and practical referral recommendations.
- British Society for the Study of Vulval Disease (BSSVD) is a membership organisation with open access to an algorithm for management of adult female lichen sclerosus.
- Primary Care Dermatology Society ambition is to improve education of dermatology conditions in primary care. The website includes information on the diagnosis and management of many conditions including sections on: