Utilising the workforce
A dedicated section for those beginning their GP careers or returning to general practice in response to COVID-19.
Returning to general practice
Next steps for GP returners who wish to remain in the clinical workforce after the COVID-19 emergency period.
Here are 10 highlighted EKU modules for refreshing clinical knowledge:
- Sepsis: recognition, diagnosis and early management
- Managing common infections: guidance for primary care
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Diagnosis, monitoring and chronic asthma management (NICE)
- Chronic heart failure in adults: diagnosis and management
- COPD: Diagnosis, management and antimicrobial prescribing
- Combined Hormonal Contraception
- Stroke and transient ischaemic attack in over 16s: diagnosis and initial management
- Hypertension in adults: diagnosis and management
- Urinary tract infection: diagnostic tools in primary care
The full EKU catalogue can be accessed below. These resources are currently free to all but you will need to register with an account to access.
Support for medical students and foundation doctors
We endeavour to keep all resources up to date through regular review to assess relevance and accuracy. To raise any issues please contact: