Participants required for ground-breaking programme in tackling obesity. Increase your confidence in managing obesity in your practice
- Try a new approach in tackling obesity
- Participants required for ground-breaking programme in tackling obesity
- Increase your confidence in managing obesity in your practice
In collaboration with mdBriefCase Group**, we are giving you the opportunity to try a new approach in tackling obesity and improving patients’ health and lifestyle
The OPtimizing Treatment and Management of Obesity (OPTiMO) programme* is the latest evolution in continuing medical education, combining online learning with an educational counselling tool to help you improve patient outcomes
With clinical obesity more prevalent in UK patients than ever before, it’s important that you understand the underlying issues of obesity and develop patient plans to manage the condition, ultimately improving your patients’ health and lifestyle to prevent further health problems
If you have a desire to improve obesity management in your practice, we’d encourage you to participate in this programme
What it involves
- A brief baseline survey and a 1.5 hour CPD eLearning module
- Completion and submission of 10 patient assessments using the new educational counselling tool to assess the impact on patients (8 min per patient)
- Post-programme survey to demonstrate the impact of OPTiMO one month after completing the 10 assessments
- All RCGP members who complete the OPTiMO program, are eligible to receive an honorarium in the amount of £175.
- Not only will you develop a new approach to tackling obesity in your practice, you’ll also be assisting the development of this programme to improve patient outcomes
Registration with mdBriefCase Group provides access to the OPTiMO program. Registration and programme access are free
*This programme is RCGP Accredited **Powered by mdBriefCase Group: mdBriefCase Group specialises in accredited, online continuing professional development (CPD) programs, custom tailored for specific international markets and available on a convenient online platform. All content is developed by leading specialists and peer-reviewed by experts at respected institutions, which keeps more than 200,000 healthcare practitioners in Canada, Australia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East at the forefront of the latest evidence and protocols worldwide.