Protecting doctor wellbeing: PPE for the mind
The Declaration of Geneva, also known as the Modern Hippocratic oath was updated in 2017 to state “I will attend to my own health, well-being, and abilities in order to provide care of the highest standard.” How many of us are really able to properly look after our own wellbeing, particularly in these current challenging times?
This webinar will cover:
- How to recognise the early warning signs of burnout and mental ill health in the workplace
- What helps when working in traumatic situations – the evidence
- Create your own psychological PPE toolkit to help protect you now and in the longer term
Professor Michael Holmes, RCGP Vice Chair (Membership)
- Dr Helen Garr, Deputy Director NHS Practitioner Health
- Professor Neil Greenberg, Professor of Defence Mental Health, King’s College London
- Dr Lucy Henshall, Portfolio GP and Clinical Lead Practitioner Health
A grant was received by CHSA (COVID-19 Healthcare Support Appeal) for the production of this webinar.